- We painted 47 antique lamp posts with an epoxy and graffiti resistant paint
- We clean the sidewalks seven days a week
- We remove snow within two hours of any snow storm, prevent icing, and ensure that businesses can stay open
- We clear snow from all sidewalk handicap curb-cuts
- We weed the sidewalks and tree wells
- We remove graffiti
- We power wash sidewalks throughtout downtown
- From Thanksgiving through Valentine's Day, we light downtown with 23,000 energy efficient LED holiday lights.
- We maintain 47 vibrantly filled planters throughout downtown
- We maintain 96 hanging plants on the newly-painted lamp posts
- We installed lights under the railroad bridge to improve pedestrian safety
- We have initiated conversations with Northampton's public service officials regarding the structure, training, education and marketing of downtown to enhance the night-time economyand the experience of all bar, club and restaurant patrons.
- We help advertise Northampton in local and regional markets
- Workshops on merchandising and combating shoplifting